Get in touch
Get in touch using the form below and one of our team will answer your enquiry as soon as possible. Please see our 'Points to Consider' panel, to help you remember the points of your projects that we will need to know in order to provide you with an accurate quote and speedy response.
Points to Consider
- Is the surrounding ground firm and level?
- Are there any cellars or roofs needing support?
- Is the scaffolding required for bricklaying only or for other trades too? If so will adaptations be required?
- Which parts of the scaffolding will need boarding?
- Will scaffolding need sheeting (eg. debris net or mona flex)?
- Will you need to incorporate public protection (eg. tunnels)?
- Will access for site vehicles (eg. forklifts) be required through scaffolding (eg. bridging sections)?
- Are existing roofs capable of carrying imposed loads? If not, will back propping be required?
- Will lighting and/or signage be required?
- Will rubbish chutes be required?
- How wide is the pavement and will you need a licence?
- Will design drawings be required and calculations needed?